I Feel Bad For His Health In DHQ Muzaffargarh

By Jamshed Dasti → Saturday, October 18, 2014
Jamshed Dasti MNA 178 with Mian Hassan Sheikh Taheem PTI Youth Wing, Qasi Mian Najam Ul Hassan & Mian Toshi

Today if you feel something for anyone feelings then you will know the real situation which they are feeling right there. But it's time to take some care of my citizen. He is feeling so much pain and i can't see anyone like this.

Jamshed Dasti is my name and it's given by my voters/citizen and today is mine obligation to give them time and respect. Thanks for everything my Allah and then my citizen. 

Allah give him health









Shan King Khan

Hi Everyone ! Hope you are fine because you are reading this ;). I’m CEO and Author of UrFox.Com. I'm Computer Operator of Jamshed Dasti MNA and Managing His Social Media And Website. You know I’m running some online Websites and want to share everything with you which you can’t find on internet. If you like to follow me then it’s my pleasure.

My Personal Facebook ID: Facebook.Com/ShanKingKhan

No Comment to " I Feel Bad For His Health In DHQ Muzaffargarh "

Tell Us Your Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.