Jamshed Dast At Mama (Uncle) Niazi House 6/6/2013

By Jamshed Dasti → Sunday, March 16, 2014





Jamshed Dasti Mna Muzaffargarh With His Friends At Mama (Uncle Niazi House). Mushtaq Sial & Zakir Shah also with Jamshed Dasti. Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we. He said i want to do something for my citizen and my country. As a MNA Jamshed Dasti said that Wealth without work
Pleasure without conscience Science without humanity Knowledge without character Politics without principle Commerce without morality Worship without sacrifice.I know that Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.

Time for work whenever you need me and where you need me I'll be there for you. 


Sohail Ghori for Any Information:03007180800

Jamshed Dasti:
03006862488

Driver Mushtaq Sial: 03016862488

Admin Page: Shan King Khan
03013315959







Shan King Khan

Hi Everyone ! Hope you are fine because you are reading this ;). I’m CEO and Author of UrFox.Com. I'm Computer Operator of Jamshed Dasti MNA and Managing His Social Media And Website. You know I’m running some online Websites and want to share everything with you which you can’t find on internet. If you like to follow me then it’s my pleasure.

My Personal Facebook ID: Facebook.Com/ShanKingKhan

No Comment to " Jamshed Dast At Mama (Uncle) Niazi House 6/6/2013 "

Tell Us Your Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.