Jamshed Dasti MNA The Voice of Poor People's In The Pakistan

By Jamshed Dasti → Sunday, March 16, 2014










Mujeh Ap Logon Ki Dua He Bhot Hai. Allah Ka Yeh Sath He Bhot Hai. 
Allah Pak Mujeh Akhri Saans Tak Ap Logon Ki Khidmat Karne Ki Tufeeq Day Ameen Suma Ameen :'( 


I Never Feel Proud But I Love You All My Citizen & Poor People's <3
Shan King Khan

Hi Everyone ! Hope you are fine because you are reading this ;). I’m CEO and Author of UrFox.Com. I'm Computer Operator of Jamshed Dasti MNA and Managing His Social Media And Website. You know I’m running some online Websites and want to share everything with you which you can’t find on internet. If you like to follow me then it’s my pleasure.

My Personal Facebook ID: Facebook.Com/ShanKingKhan

No Comment to " Jamshed Dasti MNA The Voice of Poor People's In The Pakistan "

Tell Us Your Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.