Jamshed Dasti Visit (Shan King Khan House) & Watching His Show On Dunya News 18-10-2013

By Jamshed Dasti → Sunday, March 16, 2014



Assalaam o Alikum! 


Jamshed Dasti visit +Shan King Khan house and wanted to watch his Eid show videos on dunya news. He came at 5pm till 7pm. After watching his videos on my computer so then he said to all person who were in room that this video is about (Hina Rabbani Khar & About Me). And i want to say i will be fight with Hina Rabbani Khar & His Father Noor Rabbani Khar for Poorest people's in my city. After defeated Javed Dasti my brother in election I'm still on hope that in next election i will be winner from Na-177 insha Allah.

If you want to watch video about Jamshed Dasti & Hina Rabbani Khar



YouTube Video Here Below (Watch This Video Jamshed Dasti & Hina Rabbani Khar)
Video Date & Show: 16-10-2013 


After lot of fun & happiness he also comment on me :p that Shan you are working like a charm & great i like your work so keep it up. And i'm really so happy after spend some time with great person +Jamshed Dasti.. You can see more beautiful pictures below/scroll down.


Who Were With Us ?



Mushtaq Sial (Personal Driver Since 10 Years)
Majeed Kakar (Past/Previous Gun Men)
Baddu Khan (Friend)
Ray Iqbal Hussain (Family Planning Job)
Mauzzam Sial (Nosha President In Muzaffargarh )
Khurram Iqbal (From Dubai)
Waqas Iqbal (Session Court)



A Message For You: 

From: Jamshed Dasti, 

When i know that someone need me then I'm always there and if you hold me i will shake if someone hurt you then i will hurt him/her because i love my people's/Citizens. 


Visit My House Date: 18-10-2013

Time: 5.00pm to 7.00pm.

Total Pictures: 9






Welcome To My House (Jamshed Dasti)



(Jamshed Dasti) With My Father (Ray Iqbal Hussain) & Brother (Khurram Iqbal)



(Jamshed Dasti) Watching His Eid Show Videos On (Dunya News)



(Jamshed Dasti) Laughing At Jokes On His Eid Show Videos On (Dunya News)



Group Photo (Jamshed Dasti), Mushtaq Sial, Majeed Kakar, Khurram Iqbal, Baddu Khan. 



A Picture With (Jamshed Dasti & Mushtaq Sial)




(Shan King Khan) & (Jamshed Dasti)




Me & (Jamshed Dasti)



Going Back To His Work With (Jamshed Dasti)


Connect With Jamshed Dasti On Following,

Official Facebook ID: Click Here

Official Facebook Fan Page: Click Here

Official Twitter: Click Here

Official YouTube Channel:  Click Here

Official Google+ ID: Click Here

Official Google+ Page: Click Here


Shan King Khan

Hi Everyone ! Hope you are fine because you are reading this ;). I’m CEO and Author of UrFox.Com. I'm Computer Operator of Jamshed Dasti MNA and Managing His Social Media And Website. You know I’m running some online Websites and want to share everything with you which you can’t find on internet. If you like to follow me then it’s my pleasure.

My Personal Facebook ID: Facebook.Com/ShanKingKhan

No Comment to " Jamshed Dasti Visit (Shan King Khan House) & Watching His Show On Dunya News 18-10-2013 "

Tell Us Your Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.