Great Welcome By Rajanpur City People's (Jamshed Dasti MNA Muzaffargarh)

By Jamshed Dasti → Thursday, April 10, 2014
Jamshed Dasti MNA Muzaffargarh invited by Rajanpur city people's. When Jamshed dasti reached on his location then he see lot people's were staying there for welcome to MNA. In these photos you can see they were really excited to meet me there. I always give time and love to my citizen and people's that's the reason I'm on top it's not my proud or rudeness nothing but it's about people's love. 

I visited some shops and other people's house for giving them importance and time. I have everything in my life because i have you my all voters/people's/ and citizen. Whenever i have time i'll go everywhere where people's need me. 


Take a look at below beautiful photos which is taken by fan/voter of +Jamshed Dasti MNA Official . 





































Shan King Khan

Hi Everyone ! Hope you are fine because you are reading this ;). I’m CEO and Author of UrFox.Com. I'm Computer Operator of Jamshed Dasti MNA and Managing His Social Media And Website. You know I’m running some online Websites and want to share everything with you which you can’t find on internet. If you like to follow me then it’s my pleasure.

My Personal Facebook ID: Facebook.Com/ShanKingKhan

No Comment to " Great Welcome By Rajanpur City People's (Jamshed Dasti MNA Muzaffargarh) "

Tell Us Your Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.