I Know I'm Not Perfect But I Do My Best For All Poor Peoples ( Jamshed Dasti MNA )

By Jamshed Dasti → Sunday, March 16, 2014







Beautiful Message From Jamshed Dasti MNA 178.
I will guide myself through life, I will do my best to protect poor peoples in my life and if they're ever in danger and I will listen them when they needs to talk with me.


  • I Will Never Proud On My Job 
  • I Will Proud On You That You Always With Me & Support Me.




Shan King Khan

Hi Everyone ! Hope you are fine because you are reading this ;). I’m CEO and Author of UrFox.Com. I'm Computer Operator of Jamshed Dasti MNA and Managing His Social Media And Website. You know I’m running some online Websites and want to share everything with you which you can’t find on internet. If you like to follow me then it’s my pleasure.

My Personal Facebook ID: Facebook.Com/ShanKingKhan

No Comment to " I Know I'm Not Perfect But I Do My Best For All Poor Peoples ( Jamshed Dasti MNA ) "

Tell Us Your Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.