Jamshed Dasti In Islamabad & Murree Tour With His Friends

By Jamshed Dasti → Sunday, March 16, 2014



Assalaam e Laikum!

Jamshed Dasti visit Murree and other city with his friends after speech of Nation Assembly of Pakistan Parliament. He was so happy with his friends and He said these moments make me happy. This is reality of Jamshed Ahmed Khan dasti mean he never proud on his job as a MNA or something else he said I'm simple person like other and i will never show you my arrogance to anyone because i have respect for everyone even, My family, My friends, or other people's like same for each others.

Thanks for visit this website and read this information.

These photos captured by ( Mushtaq Sial ) with his camera. Musthaq sial is driver of Jamshed Dasti.






Shan King Khan

Hi Everyone ! Hope you are fine because you are reading this ;). I’m CEO and Author of UrFox.Com. I'm Computer Operator of Jamshed Dasti MNA and Managing His Social Media And Website. You know I’m running some online Websites and want to share everything with you which you can’t find on internet. If you like to follow me then it’s my pleasure.

My Personal Facebook ID: Facebook.Com/ShanKingKhan

No Comment to " Jamshed Dasti In Islamabad & Murree Tour With His Friends "

Tell Us Your Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.