Jamshed Dasti at Barber Shop of Moony Masoom In Muzaffargarh (15-10-2013)

By Jamshed Dasti → Sunday, March 16, 2014





Assalaam o Alikum! (Hi Guys)

Jamshed Dasti MNA & Lion of Muzaffargarh City. He said today at Hairs Saloon Shop when i was there with him ,

He said i made MNA for my poorest people's in this city and in all Pakistan if Allah will give me chance to serve all people's in Pakistan then i will do anything for Pakistan. But i am very thankful to Allah that he always give me everything what i wanted in my life. I wanted in my life that one day i will help to all poorest people's in Pakistan as i can but as a MNA i can do only for my Citizen who is living in my city and their relatives. I never feel proud as a MNA (Member of National Assembly Pakistan) because i know Allah hate those people's who feel proud and arrogance in their's life.

Was Salaam. Just look at these below images how i am looking comment and tell me what you think about myself and my thoughts. 





Jamshed Dasti at Hairs Saloon Shop. 




Jamshed Dasti & Moony Masoom (Personal Barber)




Jamshed Dasti & Malik Mujahid Hussain 



Shan King Khan & Jamshed Dasti

Shan King Khan

Hi Everyone ! Hope you are fine because you are reading this ;). I’m CEO and Author of UrFox.Com. I'm Computer Operator of Jamshed Dasti MNA and Managing His Social Media And Website. You know I’m running some online Websites and want to share everything with you which you can’t find on internet. If you like to follow me then it’s my pleasure.

My Personal Facebook ID: Facebook.Com/ShanKingKhan

No Comment to " Jamshed Dasti at Barber Shop of Moony Masoom In Muzaffargarh (15-10-2013) "

Tell Us Your Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.