Jamshed Dasti MNA 178 at New Jinnah Elementary School Basti Kala Wala inaugurating (Iftitah).

By Jamshed Dasti → Sunday, March 16, 2014










Jamshed Dasti MNA 178 at New Jinnah Elementary School Basti Kala Wala inaugurating (Iftitah).

I Never Feel Tired When I'm Working.
You Call & I'm There For You .

Jamshed Dasti MNA:
03006862488

Sohail Ghori (Sectary)
03007180800

Mushtaq Sial (Driver)
03016862488


Admin: 03013315959
Computer Operator.
Nephew.
Shan King Khan

Hi Everyone ! Hope you are fine because you are reading this ;). I’m CEO and Author of UrFox.Com. I'm Computer Operator of Jamshed Dasti MNA and Managing His Social Media And Website. You know I’m running some online Websites and want to share everything with you which you can’t find on internet. If you like to follow me then it’s my pleasure.

My Personal Facebook ID: Facebook.Com/ShanKingKhan

No Comment to " Jamshed Dasti MNA 178 at New Jinnah Elementary School Basti Kala Wala inaugurating (Iftitah). "

Tell Us Your Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.